This is a user review of the Neuro-Programmer 3, a popular brainwave entrainment software from Transparent Corp. Brandon, who has been using these kinds of technologies for 7 years (as of the tiime he was making this video), provides a comprehensive review of his experience using the software and why it has become an essential part of his meditation practice and in achieving other peak mental states.
In addition to being able to calm down, relax and meditate in the quickest way possible, Brandon believes that using the Neuro-Programmer 3 enables the person to have the desired mental state which can then be later called upon as a reflex.
“Brainwave entrainment or brainwave synchronization is any practice that aims to cause brainwave frequencies to fall into step with a periodic stimulus having a frequency corresponding to the intentented brain state, for example, to induce in order to relax and is usually attempted with the use of specialized software.”
Some points that Brandon makes regarding the Neuro-Programmer 3:
1. Neuro-Programmer 3 (NP3 for short) is customizable to you. When you first load up the software, you are asked to fill up a short questionnaire, and based on your answers, the program then recommends specific sessions for you to start with. So these sessions are tailor-made to suit your personality, psychological make up, goals, etc. NP3 comes with 120+ sessions which you can use “as is” or, as you become more familiar with the software, customize to fit your particular needs.
2. These NP3 sessions the standard brainwave entrainment methodologies, such as binaural beats, isochronic tones, monaural tones, either alone or in combination. As mentioned, you can customize these, along with music or noise tracks that you can add or remove.
3. NP3 also comes with audio affirmations that you can add to your sessions. You can also create your own affirmations with the built-in recorder or by uploading an mp3 file. Using affirmations is more powerful when the brain is in a more receptive state, such as in alpha and theta brain wave levels.
4. You can export these sessions, the ones that came with NP3 or the ones you create, into an mp3 file. You can then burn these on a CD or upload to an mp3 player such as an ipod or smart phone.
5. A few of the NP3 sessions include meditation, relaxation, sleep, attention, learning, memory, athletic performance, and much more. Brain wave patterns include beta, alpha, theta, delta, gamma, which can all be varied and tweaked however your want to make it as simple or as complex as needed to suit your needs.
6. Depending on the session and the protocol used, you may or may not need to use headphones. This is convenient for use in certain types of activities where a headphone is not appropriate.
7. NP3 comes with a lot of support and documentation. There is an active members forum where people share their experiences and custom sessions. The website has articles, frequently asked questions as well as research material.
There is a lot more to Neuro-Programmer 3 than was covered in this review. To learn more about this premier brainwave entrainment software, follow the link below.